Agnostic.com

9 3

The lessons of the Bible

I have found out that most atheist know the bible better than most theist. I have three examples

Genisis :The story of Adam and Eve
Theist will say;It's about how man screwed everything up by disobeying god
I say;It about god telling Adam and Eve fuck right and wrong
do what I tell you

Cain and Able:
Theist will say it a story about Cain's jealousy of his brother
caused him to murder his brother and mark him for life

I say it about how god love the rivalry between the two and how he loved making Cain angry by turning down his offering and causing Cain to make the Blood offering he wanted.
Isay that because look at what happened to Cain afterwards
He was blessed by god

1. He became the first inventor
  2. Builders of the first cities
  3. The first alchemist and chemist
  4. lived 730 years
  5. proved nothiing really changes until blood is spilled

Tower of Babel
Thiest say : It about man getting to big for his britches
I say : It about god's fear of man technology and him no longer needing god and god's fear of him out doing god.With the Internet that seems to be coming thru. Since we can all communicate thru it.Unless a virus turns all of it into Babel

• 11 votes
  • 2 votes
Shep 4 Apr 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This site should screen for secret GODDITES!

Make everyone put FUCK GOD at the head of their profiles...

That should help rid this site of GODIOTS !!

Ungod Level 6 Apr 27, 2018

It’s about, if you put up a sign that says WET PAINT DON’T TOUCH, someone will touch it...

Ungod Level 6 Apr 27, 2018

"It ain't the parts of the Bible that I can't understand that bother me, it is the parts that I do understand." - Mark Twain

Summing up the babble right here, right now: Bah Humbug!

Even as a small child, I never thought that these Bible stories were anything more than fiction. I was just baffled as to why the grown ups around me thought the characters in them were moral or sensible.

Deb57 Level 8 Apr 13, 2018

@LetzGetReal well these days with Artificial Insemination virgin birth is possible. I have a ton of goats to prove it! Hmmmm, our new messiah is a goat....BAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What is incomprehensible to me is that if I really believed there was a book containing information that would make the difference between spending eternity in either bliss or torment I would make sure I knew that book inside out and upside down and teach myself to read it in the original.
Maybe those people exist and they either come out as zealots or sceptics, but most Christians don't fit the bill. I assume they're just intellectually lax.

It was very obvious to me that if God were real then he is just using us as an amusement for himself. We are his video game.

There was a Farside cartoon showing the typical image of god sitting at a computer screen with a guy walking under a safe on a rope. Gods finger was hovering over a button marked "Smite". Caption was "God at his Computer". Very funny.

Interesting theories... I haven't thought on those examples long enough to agree or disagree. Thanks for the brain worm! 🙂

revelation that I got besides the ones the Nuns and priest toldme

@Shep I like your theories!

I thought it was Cain and the Undertaker lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:56400
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.