Agnostic.com

29 3

is there another opportunity of life after death

chriscosta3020 3 Dec 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

your bodies death is the doorway to Eternal Life -
for when your body of matter mass liquid & gas -
ceases to function - your Spirit is - set free from -
the confinement there-of and - once again realizes -
its Eternal & Divine - Source Origin Essence & Being -

so the answer to your question is - Yes -
U will have as many Earth experiences -
as U so desire &/or require to - Awaken -

No...I doubt it. I don't see any evidence for life after death.

What about all the near death experiences and people who have died and seen Jesus for themselves all the people who have quit drugs and changed their life’s around I know god is real I’m a new creation in Christ I never noticed nature like I do now and god gives u peace that u can’t find anywhere else not in drugs in pleasure it’s true peace and all the things the bible said would happen never got one thing wrong

@JamesProbert so what your saying is that your bible is correct on slavery then, if it's never wrong.

@Garf for one they were servants that was the name for servant was slave not as we know it today

@JamesProbert awwww, look at you, just how fucking dishonest do you want to be??
Not only did you not answer properly, you had to make up some bullshit excuse for something you know to be immoral in your book...
Answer this, do you think it is ok to own another person as property?

Maybe. There IS some evidence to that effect, especially for things like reincarnation. But we really don't know, which is the main downside and hardship of being an agnostic: we don't have the comfort and smugness of KNOWING anything metaphysical for a fact.
The upside, of course, is we're firmly grounded in reality. Theists and atheists can't say as much which, given their absolute certainty one way or the other, is for me a consolation.

Let’s not concern ourselves with returning to the cosmos.

Unless the cosmos is here on earth, the journey requires our remains to increase their speed until they escape earth’s gravity.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:564061
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.