Agnostic.com

6 15

What I am taking w me from 2020 Is random pictures of pranks and surprises I have found in my desk during the last 10 months .
And my boys .
And the fact that it was a shitty year .
We survived .
2020 , emotions , fears , anger , disbelief of how unkind and stupid humans can be , illustration of racism , misogyny , pedophilia , religion insanity and harm , selfness .
I survived bcz I had a job that kept me busy emotional and physical , and a brain that had conveniently no time to process all the hideousness .
I also survived bcz of a team of Assholes , my work kids , who fed me , gave me hugs , wiped tears , and covered my mouth w their hands when absolutely about to lose my job w my temper and limits .

I also survived by trying pay attention to the kindness and selfless acts of humans around me , seen people coming through for others , strangers , random . That helped . That was my balance point .

Believe it or not , I survived by checking this site on my phone , reading most of u , sharing frustration and laughs .
In private msgs , u all need to know , if wasn’t for Vera ( Lavergne ), I will had lost my mind , one patient at the time , one crisis at the time.
And Ms Marion , when your morning selections arrive at my hospital at 0400, I want u to know , a bunch of losers doctors and nurses are use to it , and looking Frwd every morning to end a shift w music .
2021 , bring it one . “Wegonnamakeit “.
Ps :
Apparently my team thinks I am an asshole . And that’s fine by me♥️😂🙌

Pralina1 9 Dec 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You have a good set of kids and a great work family! I miss having that in person work family.

Ohub Level 7 Jan 1, 2021

I would be willing to bet they absolutely love you and are thankful you are a positive part of their lives.

In this context, "asshole" is someone who knows how to deal with shit.

It has been an exceedingly tough year for many of us, and a sad year for many others due to losing their loved ones to this virus. I am thankful for finding this site right after I lost my husband in 2018. This place has been my refuge for the past two years, and so many of you wonderful people on this site have helped me get through all the pain, sadness and heartache. I am in awe of you Pralina for your dedication to helping others through this terrible virus. I think of you every day and send you good vibes and energy to keep doing what you do! I hope the new year is good one for you!

U went through a lot . I remember . And then u got to be alive again . I admire u . We making it , and that’s important damn it . 🙌♥️

@Pralina1 Yes, we are making it! Got to keep on keeping on that’s for sure!! You are my hero!!😘

You are a prize, don't undersell yourself.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:565040
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.