Agnostic.com

4 0

Love and Soulmates

Do y'all believe in Soulmates? How about love? In my experience love is just a chemistry thing that wears out, and I don't believe in souls. But I'm interested to hear about what y'all think.

JustaMan 3 Apr 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have soulmates, but they're platonic.

I do believe tht every one has a soul mate,
and in order to keep that love alive you need to have good communication,the ablity to compromise ,as well as honesty ,trust and intimacy to keep that love alive with your soul mate.

The word soulmate is questionable. That means different things to people. I feel soul is part of who and what you are that makes you special. Its the deep essence of your individuality. So when I say, music makes my soul sing, it moves me in a way where I feel content. A soulmate would do the same thing in that they are a part of you and you connect with them like no other.

Although love is real, I don't believe in "soul mates." This is a fantasy sold by Disney movies, stupid romance novels, ads and rom-coms.

I'm not going to be hit with a a bolt of lightning, running through a field of flowers- with birds singing and butterflies fluttering- arms outstretched, into the arms of the man of my dreams. Cut.

Love is an action verb. Love is a series of daily actions to: hang in there, grow together, focus on the positive, and be loyal, supportive, giving and kind.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:56548
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.