Agnostic.com

5 2

I apologize if this is a silly request, BUT ... can anyone here read Japanese, and if so, can you make out what either of these signs say?

I do have a couple of friends I could ask, but I haven't contacted them in so long, I feel it would be nervy to say, "Hey, how are you doing, could you read these for me?"

Hmmm, maybe I should write to them just for the heck of it ... one of them, anyway ...

altschmerz 9 Jan 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No dog pooping

How do you know IT'S from Japan ? Could be Chinese Korean even from Bolivia or Hawaii where many Japanese live ?????

Maybe some Maharishi University geeks in or from Fairfield Iowa will translate 4 u outta da blu ?? But their magic pillow flying might spin a biased definition????? One looks like a garden sign the other a food wrapper ?

I think the first one says the equivalent of "enter at your own risk" literally the decision is yours
The second looks sort of like the Chinese for "one better" or Japanese for superiority

But don't rely on me I have only read print text these look hand written and a bit beyond me

EDITED

that 2nd one says my donkey is broken so I'll be riding a fish.

narf

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:565550
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.