Agnostic.com

2 1

Trump is making a statement to the Republican lawmakers of both houses, to the voters and all fund raisers.

"Leave my side or oppose me and I will set the country on fire."

He wants to be a force to be reckoned with and some lawmakers are afraid that Trump could help or else destroy their political future with the fund raising might, the power of expert lawyering and aggressive campaigning with very staunch and motivated - die hard supporters.

St-Sinner 9 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

and today trumps son is continuing to insight riots arrest them all

This country should fight and destroy these criminal elements just like it did to mafia mobs and Al Capone. Else America would start looking like Sicily and Italy where politicians are in mafia's pockets.

Somebody let them in....when BLM protests were going on, the building was ringed by 2 or more soldiers deep. Today they showed up After the crap happened & basically milled around with no direction or movement for hours..... "putting on gear" was the excuse.
Well, maybe those MOC who thought drump is a good idea learned something...I hear they needed new underwear!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:566551
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.