Agnostic.com

5 3

Trump's parting gift to the nation....inciting a riot or attempting a coup d'etat!
Does anyone else think we have now achieved third world status????

Paganlyl 6 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The normal curve has two ends so America has always had a faction of third world quality. They will not just go away but we can keep the curve skewed enough that they won’t govern.

No kidding

I have hope. Hope that after hitting this rock bottom, we will rebound with new leadership and willingness to work together toward a common goal with our democracy and rise again to reclaim the place we once had in the world. This has got to be rock bottom, right? It can't get worse? Yikes, I hope so!

I still hope, but to me that's almost like the prayer concept. Living here in GA I see the lack of concern for truth just blind willingness to go along with Fox's mantra! That coupled with religious beliefs!
A lady died yesterday will the perpetrator be punished in any way??? Of course not!

Your status now is an unstable state and to some extent a rogue state internationally. What happens now, who knows.

I think Trump has shown once again most clearly that if he is not mentally impaired he is a traitor--trying to overthrow our government. He needs to be impeached tonight or removed because of incompetence! He could have stopped those riots with a few words but chose to incite them to further violence by expressing once again his delusional claim that he won the election.

Will he ever just go away.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:566565
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.