Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK Twitter and Facebook blocks Trump

Finally some common sense [nbcnews.com]

bobwjr 10 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I expect Trumpty Dumpty will now play the victim card.

To Little and To Late. Social Media is guilty of creating these far right echo chambers. It's time to do something about this

Let’s see how many more Trump enablers and supporters do a 180. F him.

Twitter and other online account can shut him down without the fear of his power now.

Only people I do have issues with are assholes like Trump. On the other hand, I let a-holes be a- holes because what goes around, comes around. Not to be any kill joy for the front seat of the freak Show.

What astounds me is how they (Trump & his ilk) don't realize how everything they say is completely accurate, except turned 180 degrees.

For example; Trump's blocked tweet: it just needs a slight modification to be completely accurate.
The original read:

These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long

Just a slight change of wording makes it completely accurate:
“These are the things and events that happen when a sore loser tries to strip away a sacred landslide election victory, from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long”.

And Trump's lawyer friend Lin Wood; his tweet doesn't even need editing. "Sometimes heroes walk quietly in crowd never seeking fame, only fairness. Sometimes traitors walk loudly in crowd, seeking fame regardless of fairness to others. It is important to know the heroes. At this moment in our history, it is essential that we know the traitors."

All he's confused on is, he and his boss are two of the worst traitors in our history.

I'm really hoping the lot of them end up in federal prison, somewhere, somehow, someway.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:566632
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.