Agnostic.com

4 5

I think Trump now has nothing to lose and is therefore more dangerous than ever. He must be removed immediately.

Lorajay 9 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Says a lot about free speech and what the media will “let” you hear/see.

Freedom to speak, has never included Freedom to lie, deceive or to con.

@LenHazell53 That would shut down every president, congressman, and senator. But where does it say that in the constitution?

@CourtJester It indicates that the people who wrote the constitution did not think it necessary to point out thing so freaking obvious as elected representatives and ordinary people alike should not have to be taught childish lessons such as lying is a bad thing.
They were naïve enough as to believe their decedents would not be a bunch of ill educated hicks who would be doltish enough as to elect some calumnious half wit like Trump and his band of not so merry fuckwits.

@LenHazell53 you clearly have no understanding of “free speech”.

@CourtJester

FYI

Freedom of Speech and Press:
Exceptions to the First Amendment
Report for Congress
Prepared for Members and Committees of Congress
By the Congressional Research Service September 8, 2014

[fas.org]

@LenHazell53

Nice try.

“ Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.” (U.S. Const. amend. I)

[constituteproject.org]

U.S. Const. amend. I.

Scary stuff

Better move to North Korea, he won't bomb his own bolt hole will he.

What does being banned from social media matter or how does it relate? I don't know what the tweet was, but I thought I heard he was encouraging the protestors to be peaceful.

As usual you interpreted his tweet to mean what you wanted it to mean.

He said what he had to say, out of one side of his mouth, to make sure he had plausible deniability, while clearly giving them permission to riot, out of the other side.

@Lorajay I read the description of the tweet in an article that described it as such with never reading actual tweet and then article described Twitter reasoning as they did not feel his opinion was genuine. But thanks for the false assumption you just made about me. No hypocrisy there on your part right?

Here is what he said

“I know your pain. I know you’re hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us, It was a landslide election and everyone knows it especially the other side.”
“But you have to go home now, We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order. We don’t want anybody hurt. It’s a very tough period of time, there’s never been a time like this where such a thing happened, where they could take it away from all of us. From me, from you, from our country. This was a fraudulent election, but we can’t play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home, we love you, you’re very special. You’ve seen what happens, you’ve seen the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel, but go home and go home in peace.”

@Flowerwall
Cannot sorry

@Flowerwall your responses have hardly anything to do with my post. I have no idea what CHAS even is. I looked at your page to try to determine something about you before I made any assumption. I actually haven't called you any names and I won't because I just ignore people like you.

@Lorajay It was CHAZ or CHOP. Try to get informed. The hypocrisy of Dems calling for Trump's impeachment while they did not speak up about CHAZ makes it impossible to believe they are interested in being impartial. They are persecuting based on politics. They are not concerned, the primary focus, is not constitutionality. Additionally Rs who changed vote on objections after the mob attack of capitol are quite obviously not putting constititional resposibility ahead of reactionary, politicking. How do we trust such obvious disregard of constitutional process?

@Flowerwall the only people I block are the people that call other people names.
Normally I try to respond to every post to try to see the other person's point of view. After what happened in the capital of the United States January the 6th, I do not intend to try to understand anyone that supports the terrorist or the Trump administration ever again because I do not want to give their ideas any platform whatsoever. I firmly believe their ideas are dangerous to our democracy.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:566763
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.