Agnostic.com

6 15

Twitter permanently banned Donald Trump. Ha ha!

After years of using Twitter as a legislation tool, sounding board and occasional diary, President Donald Trump was permanently banned from the platform today.

Less than two weeks before the inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden, the social media company removed the commander in chief after rioters overtook the Capitol on Wednesday, leading to the deaths of at least five people.

In a blog post about the permanent suspension, Twitter said they did so “due to the risk of further incitement of violence.”

[yahoo.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Jan 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

With out those communication platforms ,he has lost contact with the majority of his followers , I highly doubt tv will let him go national or radio about time for sure

an hour later, he tried the POTUS account, they quickly removed and blocked his access, then he tried TEAMTRUMP, Thedonalddotwin, and Garycoby. They did the same to those or suspended. Also suspended that I know of so far is Flynn, Sidney Powell and Limbaugh deactivated himself in a pouty party. DonJr is crying about it all.

and Parler is locked up. Google took it out of their playstore as Apple is threatening to do without moderation of posts. There are still hate sites out there, however.

Way past time

A little to late about the violence thing.

Took them long enough.

What will he do LMAO

Actually that's my real question. Ha, ha, I guess.
I can only hope that there are enough semi- adults involved in the situation to hold him back from doing something that destroys all of us.

Looks like the world is ending -- for one person at least.😋

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:567247
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.