Agnostic.com

7 6

It is funny, all the money Trump has extorted from his base, just like the evangelical leaders have done that they have also believed in. They will never learn.

"Feeling Betrayed, Far-Right Extremists Have A New Message For Trump: 'Get Out Of Our Way'"

[huffpost.com]

nogod4me 8 Jan 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They aren't so much Trumpists as they are Q-Anon Suckers.

The worms turn...he got them to go after Pence, et al, he could end up like Mussolini, and his family too......
The perils of not knowing history are many

It’s funny, yes. But as I read the article, it’s also alarming. These people have no one that can reel them in, and they are hell bent on destruction and terror.

This is not the mid-nineteenth century with two separate military's possible. Also, in all wars the causality rate was highest from diseases and we now have a pandemic to add to bullets, bombs and big mouths. The biggest problem with most 'revolutionaries' is they have a lot of bravado but no real plans for the future. They have already played their hand so now the real democratic forces know what to look for and make counter plans.

And so many of them wore no masks as they screamed, yelled and crowded TOGETHER!
Bye now.

@BirdMan1 Sometimes the stupidity is beyond laughable.

@JackPedigo Sadly so.

How very Jesusish of them! "Onward, Xtian soldiers, marching as to war....with the cross of Jeeeeeeeesussss going on before."

The amount of blind white rage at losing the Supremacy card is enlightening..we now have names to go with the hate..and fuck Trump.

Bigly!

This article is the scariest thing I've ever read.

You should've ready some of the shit I did on parler before they shut it down. It was my best source to send info to the FBI. It bothered my sleep......many of those folks were seriously deranged.

@Organist1 Agree 100%.

@Larimar "Were?" Are, and are still out there, so far. There have always been crazies, but the electronic media helps them find one another, and then spin totally out of control, encouraging one another's worst traits.

@BirdMan1 definitely an ongoing disease. I just can't see as much anymore because they're going underground. They're going to be harder to find. I can follow a second cousin as long as they don't catch on to what I'm doing. But it seriously makes me nauseous to read some of it. I've sent some of her screenshots in....family but if they want to consider hate crimes, I'm going to expose it.

@Larimar They have exposed themselves, we have pictures and names and soon addresses. They can hide, but only for as long as they have friends that will help them. Which means they will be in groups. This will be their weakness. Their other weakness is they are not really that smart and will fuck up. When the shit hits the fan they do not have the training to survive a real war. They will be able to do a lot of damage though.

@dalefvictor The problem is that the ones that showed up Jan 6 are not the entirety of them. Many of the money and organizers weren't there. They will go to ground and be harder to find as the minions are rounded up. I respect Germany for rooting out signs. Some here will not appreciate that but to stop hate, you actually have to do the work.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:569321
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.