Agnostic.com

13 11

LINK 'I’m facing a prison sentence': US Capitol rioters plead with Trump for pardons | US Capitol breach | The Guardian

This kind of self-righteous indignation is still a major problem. It's funny to think the same people who scream "snowflake" at the people they don't like, then cry when things don't go there way. Am i wrong to think that a lot of Americans need to grow up?

ownworstenemy 7 Jan 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A lot of Americans don’t have what growing up requires. They met in DC on Jan 6th.

A new definition for a future dictionary.......

Trumpanzee πŸ‘Ž A Brainless person, often with no intelligence or just totally brainwashed or both. Example: Richard Barnett, Adam Johnson, Jenna Ryan.

The cool thing is that if Trump pardons any of the rioters he has just signed his own impeachment conviction.

skado Level 9 Jan 16, 2021

Potentially

Can't do the time? Don't do the crime.

Feigning ignorance to save her own ass. As if she didn't know she was aligning herself with racists, white supremacists, hate mongers, liars, and the most disgusting kind of people on this planet.

Let her rot in jail.

They should be given the same treatment of The July 20, 1944 plot of the attempted assassination of Adolf Hitler.......strangled by piano wire hung from meat hooks.

@CuddyCruiser well, that might just be a bit much. But I certainly don't have all the facts

@ownworstenemy I don’t see it that way. ruthlessness must be met by just that.

What is to be expected of people who believe that a Jewish zombie is going to come back from the dead to save them? These dumb, pageantry patriots are good at waving flags and bullying. Cowards when it comes to critical thinking and standing up for what is right.

Agreed.

They are only β€œTough” in groups. That’s it.

Fuckwits like her are a symptom of everything that is wrong with the (dis-)United States of America. Her refusal to use her brain, assuming that she even has one, is typical of the racist, sexist, xenophobic, misanthropic, psychopathic, bullying, narcissistic, "fuck you" attitude that is tearing the USA apart.

She can’t have too much of one announcing her life story on TV while in the act of committing a crime. At least John Gotti and Sammy β€˜The Bull” Gravano weren’t that foolish.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Or perhaps β€œAct like an insurrectionist, get treated like an insurrectionist” is more appropriate.

Seems to me that insurrection is a touch light, isn't this really an act of treason?

@ownworstenemy yes I think it has become quite clear that this was a premeditated and rather coordinated attack on our democracy.

Nope, you aren't wrong.
This is very typical behavior of the American white-nationalist, christian
cry-baby.

Sort of like when he told them he was accompanying them to the Capitol.......and hunkered down with popcorn & a big-screen in the WH instead.........
Hold yer breath, asshats!

COVID should not be a get out of jail card

A lot of Americans are not yet six years old and need to grow up.

Yes a lot of Amerikans need to grow up. They need to realize that serious actions have serious consequences, like 20 years in jail.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:569531
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.