Agnostic.com

3 4

Trump and his followers act so innocent, only a fool would believe them at this point.

"Capitol Siege Participant Told Parole Officer He Was in D.C. to Give Out Bibles"

"One of the men charged with entering the Capitol unlawfully is Bryan Betancur, a “self-professed white supremacist” who fantasized about committing murder and who was convicted in the past for fourth degree burglary."

[friendlyatheist.patheos.com]

nogod4me 8 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What more do you need? A superb website with intriguing and original content. The slope unblocked will provide players with entertainment and challenges with its simple gameplay and high-speed gameplay.

I saw this one this morning on raw story.
[rawstory.com]
She looks like she might have been dumb enough to actually have not known how serious what she was doing was.
I imagine this will be a painful and unforgettable lesson.

From the story:

According to the complaint filed against her, Courtright had posted multiple videos to social media showing her inside the Capitol, some of which have since been deleted. One photo posted to Instagram shows her the Capitol with the caption, "can't wait to tell my grandkids I was here." Other photos from security footage show Courtright inside the Capitol carrying a "Members Only" sign up a set of stairs before a law enforcement officer takes it away from her.
Screenshots show a series of direct messages between Courtright and a witness, where Courtright says the riot "wasn't like the news said," adding that she "thought it was cool," and "idk what treason is" after the witness told her what she did was treason.

They are very good at dissembling!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:570053
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.