Agnostic.com

3 7

Kind of held my breath until President Biden and Vice President Harris were sworn in and safely out of harms way. Sad that this Inauguration had to be so restricted but glad it all went well. What i found amazing was ALL DAY we heard words of encouragement and TRUE ADULT LEADERSHIP...something we have been STARVED for these last 4 years. The President and Vice President both put SO MUCH EFFORT to make this country feel good about itself in such a dark time...even the Celebration this evening was another shining example of leaders who truly care about us as a nation and as individuals. Normally the celebrations would be Inaugural Balls and Private Parties but they dedicated themselves to making US feel joy...I commend them...they are off to a great start. Hopefully the journey will continue on steady, confident steps....as a side note was that ONE HELL OF A FIREWORKS DISPLAY or WHAT...

phoenixone1 8 Jan 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We all held our breath

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 21, 2021

Yes, this is the first inauguration I've watched where I truly worried about the safety of those involved. So glad it was confidently secure and the whole day was uplifting and inspiring. Some moments actually brought tears to my eyes, I think partially due to relief that our country can now return to normal. Even if that normal has guaranteed partisan politics, I hope that differing opinions will duking it out over truths, not lies and conspiracy theories.

It prevented a superspreader event. Local people killed it. Joe Biden from Wilmington, Bruce from Freehold NJ, Bon Jovi Central NJ, Ant Clemons from Willingboro NJ, John Legend went to Penn. Make this Philly boy proud. We pulled in the votes that put Biden over the top. Trump said, "Bad things happen in Philly" Today was beautiful.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:570783
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.