Agnostic.com

9 5

i know this site isnt mine, but i sure do wish the meme addicts could keep those posts in a meme group instead of trashing the main feed.

hankster 9 Jan 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, I find i just skip past so much crap now, looking for serious posts. This site has definitely gone downhill over recent months.

the soup is getting thinner.

I love memes, but I agree they’re sometimes too much ... especially when people put a bunch of them in individual posts. I sometimes see folks put a whole bunch of them in one post, which is ideal because it doesn’t clog the news feed.

helps.

When we had more Groups none of this was a problem!

Agreed. Especially as dumb as most of them are.

Too much of a good thing with the memes. That goes for all those girly pics.

I agree! I’ve been blocking folks who post nudes and almost-nudes. I open this app in all kinds of places, and I don’t want to be embarrassed. Those pics should be in a group where you look at them when it’s “safe” to do so.

I feel tired of members who always post landscape photos or memes, instead of writing something interesting, intelligent or funny.

I agree and I will take note.

You are right. This is not your site.

Unless it's a really good meme that could qualify as politics, health, etc.

all of it in the meme group as far as I'm concerned.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:571633
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.