Agnostic.com

5 4

Twat?

A correspondent has just told me about the xtian fish symbol.
It's a Ripley's job.
[patheos.com]
[duckduckgo.com]

Eat your heart out Tasteful Nudes!

FrayedBear 9 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Vesica Pisces is a very ancient fertility symbol for both the vagina and the womb, another example of Christian plagiarism.

Very interesting and not surprising.

Due to the COVID-19 restrictions here in the U.S. I haven't been out and about much so I have not seen the symbol. Even when I have seen it in the past I'd just do an eye roll and move on but armed with a fuller back story on it's true meaning images of wide open beavers with the symbol over laid would be fun to leave around the clubhouse once we are back open. 🙂

Open for invites? Which club?

@FrayedBear The apartment complex where I live has a clubhouse. We use to have potlucks, movie night, etc. There's a TV where some gather to watch fox media in the afternoon. I always comment by sayin, "oh, watching fox stupid again?" I'm not liked by that group.

@silverotter11 try spreading some of these around 😉😁
[pinterest.com.au]

I must be born again, I keep going back into the fish hole.

That's the problem with baggy saggy vags - you can lose an Adams tank in some & other's are used as dirigiblehangars in emergency!

Twat was that? I cunt hear you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:571802
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.