Agnostic.com

3 1

Inflation theft

Thirst2learn 7 Jan 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

OMG, Biden hired someone for his cabinet........the horror......and the Treasury Secretary at that.......buckle up buttercup your in for some more common sense moves.

@Thirst2learn actually I'm pretty smart. My mom had me tested. Do you actually come up with any thoughts on your own or do you just post meme's that explains your thoughts?

Congress doesn't cause inflation. Corporations, that hike their prices every year to increase profits, are the worst culprits.

The Tuttle Twins are leadin' you astray on yer Facts, buddy!

@Thirst2learn ummmm, pretty much everything. Maybe you could Google one thing a day & ease back into the Real World.....

@Thirst2learn i said Google stuff ,not look in the mirror!

@Thirst2learn inflation,corporations,congress causing inflation, etcetc...but Start with "The Tuttle Twins" and report back!

@Thirst2learn no it did not!!!!....don't demean yourself with bald-faced lies, i Googled all the things suggested before I posted them!

@Thirst2learn i did a 4-month study for an enrichment paper in my Senior year in HS, which included study of the various depressions/recessions and how they were related. You?

@Thirst2learn knew more than you do right now before i started.....

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:572848
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.