Agnostic.com

3 5

This is just one reason why churches should be taxed and fined for every lie they push.

nogod4me 8 Jan 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can't listen to, and watch, the shit coming from the mouths of these fools.
The amazing thing is that people still follow Robertson, and his ilk, after they have been blatantly wrong for so long. But, like the sign in my Southern Christian Daughter-in-law's house says, "JUST BELIEVE.," aka: no thinking allowed.

Insane KKK group

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 30, 2021

Burn everyone of them to the ground, they're nothing more than "Kkkristian" Nationalists, a.k.a Nazis..

They are parasites, feeding off the beliefs, fears, ignorance, and stupidity of anyone who will follow them, while giving them nothing but empty promises and lies. Think about the fools that believe them and how dangerous they really are.

@nogod4me They have been considered the first human parasites, followed by doctors and politicians.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:572850
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.