Agnostic.com

4 10

LINK German Nuns Sold Orphaned Children to Sexual Predators: Report

Every time one of these reports come out it's more horrific than the last. Anyone who continues to support the catholic church is morally bankrupt.

OldMetalHead 9 Feb 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Agree. I get so angry when I try to explain to people my disdain for the Catholic church. Many people try to separate these things out and say there are a lot of good Catholics who have good hearts, blah blah blah. The problem with that is that they are giving to a corrupt organization to do corrupt things. That warm and fuzzy feeling some people get by believing they are doing good is a product. It is what the church is selling and they use those funds for things like defending sex abuse cases. The members are clients. The priests and nuns are the underpaid workers bees and the cardinals, etc. are the upper management reaping by far the most benefit. It just blows my mind when there is so much information about these things available to people and they just keep their head in the sand.

50 years ago. Indict the bastards before they die naturally.

Non-paywalled version: [news.yahoo.com]

$walled.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:573807
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.