Agnostic.com

2 1

As humans we are made to believe that "Karma" is the reward for everything we do - that which could either be good or bad. After a long time of critical thinking i came up with these blocks (questions).

1. Where actually is our karma stored?

2. Or is it rather as if karma is somehow stored in every being's own innate feeling of self-worth? A kind of self-worth mechanism that works identically in every being.

3. Is there some kind of invisible, all seeing and knowing universal supervisory authority which spills out rewards for skillful acts and penalties for unskilful acts for every living being?

If you feel you have answers to these questions do not hesitate to share them below.....Thank you!

Lizzyambs 3 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Number 1 is a good question. 2 and 3 make no sense as one cannot test to see if the answer is correct.

is there a single answer in ur mind?

i think its meant to be more of a perspective thing

dave clearly has the answers tho so perhaps ill shut my moof

I personally think that the potential "Karma" scenarios are created by the individual and is contigent on the desired outcome

karma would always be stored at the back of the mind of the person that created it 🙂

id love to add more because i like the options u gave but i also think its a broad subjective kinda thing where there would be a multitude of valid words id think

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:574113
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.