Agnostic.com

3 5

The insanity continues. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls the Democrats who voted her off committees Morons. Here is a pathetic, despicable excuse for a person, who doesn't qualify as swamp slime calling someone else a moron.

Healthydoc70 7 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She’s one of the more sensible ones in congress. Hell she couldn’t hold a candle to the radical squad, Maxine Waters and a host of other democrats!

This must be a Trolling. She is a sick evil excuse for a person.

@Healthydoc70 And AOC, Rashida Talibe, Illhan Omar and Maxine Waters are good people??

@Trajan61 You obviously are a sick person or you would not ask that question. Go away Trajan, you have zero credibility or integrity.

@Healthydoc70 You obviously don’t have a lick of common sense!

Called misdirection

I agree.

I have been reading about it. Ben Sasse of Nebraska and Whitehorse of Washington are being censured by the state GOPs and this woman is raising lots of funds every day of her being voted out of House committees. I am sure Trump may soon start speaking on her behalf and capitalize on the disappointment with Democrats in the South. It is deeply disappointing and I have not seen anything like it in the last 30 years.

I have blamed Pelosi for being a symbol of vengeance and hatred on the Democratic side who did not compromise, did not make deals and has been staying in Washington for too long in the leadership position. However, I think today she is the leader for these times. She has a backbone of steel and if anyone will steadfastly ram it through the Republican asses, it is going to be her. These are the times when we need to fight fire with fire and stamp out this non-sense for good.

Trump instigated and bred this outrageous behavior for too long and we have been too nice. It is time to go on the offensive... and do what we did when we drove cigarette and tobacco out of public and general life in America in the 1980s. Slowly, every day, inch by inch but surely.... these nasty elements must be thrown out so our children and grandchildren won't have to do our fights. Just imagine if the Federal Government had given in to the Chicago mobster Al Capone! We would have seen politicians in mobsters' pockets just like what happens in Italy and Cicily.

At some point, we need to take a stand or draw a line in the sand. She and Trump and those like them, Gaetz, Jordan, have crossed the line. This is not 1st amendment BS or cancel culture BS. You can't yell fire in a movie theater. They set the capital on fire with their BS. They don't get to keep their jobs or even qualify as humans.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:574398
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.