Agnostic.com

1 0

You think that nude pictures are important? You've got problems with controlling yourself in looking & having the thoughts that you do? I am only responsible for telling you that you may be distressed at the sight of plague mice being immolated.

Between the C19 virus, inability to get labour to pick the crops and now a mice problem you may feel sympathy for the farmers. Not according to the 30 + year old news report (1984) contained on video in this 05.02.2021 report from the Australian Broadcasting Corporation:
[abc.net.au]

FrayedBear 9 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i guess im missing your point, sorry
"You think that nude pictures are important?
You've got problems with controlling yourself in looking & having the thoughts that you do?
I am only responsible for telling you that you may be distressed at the sight of plague mice being immolated."
no
no
why do you feel responsible for that

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:574773
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.