Agnostic.com

3 1

Are you hearing Bruce Castor, Trump impeachment attorney in the Senate?

It is going on now. You will agree on why he is not considered a Tier 1 attorney. The first rule of being a good attorney is the flow of speech. It must be lucid and convincing. He took long pauses, lost his thought and was informal, cavalier in asking his college David Schoen to come speak. I was not impressed.

Schoen is better. Trump is watching. He will pick the one who he thinks talks well for his fights ahead with New York and others. Trump is sure he will go scot-free in this trial.

Let me know what you think.

(btw... The expression 'Scot-free' originates from the Scandanavian word, 'Skat,' which means “tax” or “payment.” The word mutated into 'scot' as the name of redistributive taxation meant to provide relief to the poor during the 10th century.)

St-Sinner 9 Feb 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bad attorneys, a bad case but Trump is still going to win. Is that called luck?

You call anything to do with this a "win"?????? For whom?

@AnneWimsey

Trump will not be convicted in the Senate as we all know. The Democrats are still doing this to make a statement. The visuals of the video will make voters remember and it will be recorded in history forever. However, everyone is predicting that Trump will reenergize, gather his attorneys and supporters to make him count in every Republican and Democratic primaries nationwide. He will energize his voter base that will compel Republicans to go with his agenda.. in the Congress, in state houses and outside. He will be a force to reckon with. The Republican Senators and House members know that they can not take him on and that's why they are bending over.

I think Trump may even ask his children to take over the real estate business since he has now figured that he has a big opportunity to matter nationwide, make a bigger name for himself and command more power until he will die. He knows he is good at politics including all of his games of fund raising, speeches, rousing audiences, knowing hot button issues, motivating some and taking down some to achieve his goals of making Trump matter nationwide. He also figured that he can raise funds from people at large, find loopholes to use the money to pay his attorneys to fight all his charges and not have his personal finances take a dent. That will be much bigger than just hanging his name on some buildings. Don't you think?

Therefore, an acquittal will be a win for Trump.

@St-Sinner i think now is an Excellent time to hoist you by your own petard: his AGE

@AnneWimsey

He seems to be in good health at his age and even 5 years are enough to create enough havoc. Everything I mentioned is a real possibility. We laugh now but they have the last laugh. Remember when we called them 'deplorables' what happened in 2016?

You are denying possibilities?

he was a disaster
what I wanna hear is from those of us that heard the presenters speech that made me cry about how he brought his daughter and son in law his name is raskin its in the middle of this clip

had me blubbering like a baby

Even money says drump will pick the one that kisses his ass the best.......

watch the Maddow thingie I posted here and I bet he doesn't pay them

@whiskywoman I'm not taking that bet! It's CertainTeed he will not!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:575329
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.