Agnostic.com

3 0

What are some myths about atheists?

I know two myths about atheists. One is we eat babies. There is that we are mean and heartless. What are some others you know of?

Sarahroo29 8 Nov 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

that we can agree on any other matter

I'm so mean and heartless that I eat babies during church service in front of the congregation... Where do they come up with these ideas? Oh yes that's right they read that book of hate and racism and sexism and lies,the BuyBull....
Nothing could be farther from the truth, I don't need babies they're too bony... And I'm not a mean and heartless person, unless I'm being condemned for not believing a bunch of BS fax from a book of BS by a bunch of BS people that have BS on their mind as a way of controlling the people in a BS sort of way... I really don't like to be told how to spend my free will because, well it's my free will and I get to choose what I want without fear of condemnation or reprisal... But tell that to a Christian Jesus, you'll be in a lot of trouble Hellfire as what they say! Well if there's going to be Hell Fire, can I get a baby with that to cook?

I tell Christians I cooked a baby and they laugh with me.

The most common one is that atheists are constantly trying to recruit people away from religion, much the same way evangelists are always trying to convert the non-believers. The myth is that atheism is a belief in itself.

It's not a religion.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5755
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.