Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK With Homeschooling on the Rise, New Report Spotlights Lack of Regulations to Protect Homeschooled Children from Abuse | American Atheists

I don't believe that Americans tend to like kids but I'm not a parent (because I knew that I don't like them). That's why we invented school and the hour work day. So we could get away from them. Americans hate that which is a bother to our leisure.

rainmanjr 8 Feb 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't have kids either. It is a problem. I don't know if many kids will ever catch up.

we homeschool or I do my grandson has autism and was being bullied I think he might do better at school I tend to do too much but he does calculus and physics stuff I never wanted to do or was required to do

@whiskywoman I wasn't referring to special needs but I can see that.

@whiskywoman Seems to me that homeschooling would keep them away from all the negative influence kids from other nutty families will infect them with. That's what I'd want to do.

@rainmanjr to some extent yes but we live in the country and he is isolated quite a bit his mom tries to get him to gaming stuff and events but they are short lived so there is a down side

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:576978
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.