Agnostic.com

4 6

Yeah they skipped that part

bobwjr 10 Feb 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

omg is that true?

jesus christ eh!

i still can't believe angels were sent by god to rape Lot's daughters

They were party animals

Actually, they DID teach us that in Sunday school. Further, they made it clear that Onan's sin wasn't masturbation (as is commonly, mistakenly believed,) nor even about withdrawal per se. My Sunday school teacher was quite clear that Onan's crime was about dereliction of duty.

The sin of Onan, who in the Old Testament was censured for spilling his seed; and the Roman Catholic church still officially condemns masturbation as a mortal sin.

It seems the seed is supposed to go into making another christain, not to spill it all over the ground.

I am safe, I only spilled it in the bed, wail Jesus sits by my bedside. Lol

The whole of Genesis 38 is pretty fucked up, full of sexual intrigue and provided the world with the word Adultery after the city of Adulla wherein all of these incestuous shenanigans where perpetrated.
So no it never does get taught in Sunday school.

That is incest and against masterbation.

I don't know anyone who has sex with their brother's wife. Maybe there is a Christian website for that.

Plus 98% of us guys masterbate and 2% are lying about it. You are allowed to jeck off to Jesus, according to jerking for Jesus website

Nobody wins in bibleland, somebody's going to hell for this, for sure..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:577185
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.