Agnostic.com

3 3

The weather saved me from the appointment.

I chickened out. It has been snowing all morning and the way to the car is like a ski slope. I just called the doctor's office and rescheduled. I fall on an even floor, just turning around. No way I can get down the steps and negotiate the path to where the car is. So. we'll have to wait for a diagnosis until the weather gets better; or until I fall and the ambulance has to take me away.
Sorry, now I am grumpy and embarrassed.

This is all Lake Effect snow.

Spinliesel 9 Feb 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You live somewhere in Wayne County, don't you? If necessary I may be able to give you a ride for a medical appointment. It's how I stir the karma.

You can PM me.

Thank you. I may take you up on it.

When it snows or ice storms, my doctor closes the office. I found that out one time when I showed up.

That is a sensible way to run a healthcare business. Compliments to your doctor.

What a Bummer! Here you are all "girded up" & then....meh. Hugs!

Thanks, Anne. You know I was reminded of these spiked soles you could attach to your shoes. Haven't seen them for a long time, but would be open to trying them on. Still snowing!

@Spinliesel nothing is worth the aggravation of a fender-bender! Or worse.....and those grippy things Suck on real ice.....

@AnneWimsey Good to know. I am now saving used coffee grounds to sprinkle on slippery steps. If that does not work, I know it works as a soil enhancer in the garden.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:577976
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.