Agnostic.com

6 6

Rick and Morty

Whos a fan of Rick and Morty? And if so what are your predictions for season four?

ChuckCrain 3 Nov 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Best show ever.

"There is no god summer, gotta rip that band-aid off now you'll thank me later."

I died several times lmao to this show and, Rick is right, there is no God! Wubba lubba dub dub!!!

I love the show but can’t stand the overly dramatic fan base. Like the show but don’t be annoying about it.

This. I love the show, but the idiots in the fanbase who act superior b/c they watch a GD adult swim show make me punch.

thumbs up!

Just started getting into the show, and it pains me that Adult Swim is showing the same 5 or 6 episodes over and over...Pickle Rick was EPIC (My favorite episode of the few that I've seen so far...)...Would the creators try to venture into flashbacks of when Summer and Morty were younger? It would be interesting to see the influence Rick would have had on them...

"Whatever you say Stone Cold Steve Austin!"

🙂 I don't even pretend to know what travesty the creators will bring us but it's all about the Szechuan sauce and if it takes 9 more seasons we'll get it!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5782
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.