Agnostic.com

0 1

It is still snowing, this is 5 days in a row. I have to go out today now I am waiting for the snowplow to come by. I told Brendan ( GS living with me ) that this year we will install a brick walkway from the kitchen porch to where I park my car. And the porch steps will get a new layer of safety treads. I installed the last set, and they lasted surprisingly long. There will also be a second handrail on the left side of the steps. I never thought that I would have to make plans for those kinds of improvements myself. The husband (#2) who bought this house with me was a gifted carpenter and wood artist, but also a drunk. I learned some repair skills from him, but when he left, he took most of the tools with him.
Oh well, I try to treat everyone with kindness and compassion and have collected a circle of friends who will do things for me out of love or friendship. But I also pay well and feed them lunch and cake. Husband #2 is now sober but suffering a debilitating disease and finds himself married to a chronic gambler. Oh well. If you are a bricklayer, may I pick your brain for specific information? In exchange, I have specific skills in cooking, canning, knitting, translating (German - English), and growing things.

I have no clue as to where to post this.

Spinliesel 9 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:578201