Agnostic.com

4 4

He's a white man so he will probably not be held accountable.

'His face was in your windshield': GOP attorney general faces impeachment after deadly car crash

"Republican Gov. Kristi Noem has also called on Ravnsborg to resign and amped up the pressure on Tuesday by releasing two videos of interviews law enforcement officials conducted with him. In one, an investigator questioned Ravnsborg's claim that he was unaware he'd hit a person—he said he thought he'd run into a deer—by noting that the state Highway Patrol had found the victim's glasses inside Ravnsborg's vehicle. "His face was in your windshield, Jason. Think about that," said one detective."

Full Article: [dailykos.com]

I like what one commenter stated: "Misdemeanors, really? Victim’s glasses are in his car and he drives off without rendering aid. Sounds more like felony hit and run with a side of vehicular manslaughter. The fact that he didn’t report the “accident” until the following day suggests he was likely intoxicated and wanted to avoid a more serious murder charge."

nogod4me 8 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lock that motherfucker up!

Shades of Ted Kennedy.

Oh the fact that he's white won't help him. He needs to be charged with negligent vehicular homicide and hit and run. Lock him up.

I hope you are right.

He knew what he hit. I really believe he will resign or be impeached, because he has become too toxic to SD. On the other hand, he probably won't do any jail time.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:578608
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.