Agnostic.com

5 9

It was 50 degrees 🌼 and sunny today, so i cranked up the tiny electic chainsaw on the 7-foot pole and attacked some overgrown bushes in the backyard.
Spring must be near!!
Also, tomorrow, the re-appearance in my house of the 178-year old woman...that thing is Heavy after a few minutes!

AnneWimsey 9 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Cool

bobwjr Level 10 Feb 28, 2021

I'm trying to picture you wielding a chain saw. Like I said, you're a pistol, Lady!

It is a tiny chainsaw, but built in to an approx. 8-foot pole with the trigger far away from the business end. Fantastic for tall bushes, but leverage is not part of the equation...one of those tools you do not use a lot, but bless the day you got it when nothing else will do!

You look good for 178 anyway. LOL

178-year old woman?

It's how my winter-unused muscles will make me feel,lol!

It's times like this I'm glad I don't have a yard.

Felt great! Been staring out the back sliding door at what needed to be done for months now!
Glad, though, that i live in a place with seasons...love to start outdoor projects, reopen the pool,etc. By the end of summer, most definitely looking forward to putting everything away........

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:578706
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.