Agnostic.com

4 1

A few top scienist and top reporters.
This blows my mind, a must watch.

Castlepaloma 8 Mar 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So This is where you get your nonsense....not impressed.

I take Icke with a grain of salt, although most of what he has written about has come true.

I did my own transformation from a world class athlete to a world class artist. That have loved for most waking hours of my life and up to present. My daughter has done it too, even more impressive.

Never trust the Government just ask the Indians. And they ran out of native people.

Mmm I prefer the extended version of ‘what the bleep’. Seems like he had a break down and then reassessed his life. Good for him, but one more old white guy telling us how he thinks it is.

No one has ever been able to prove psychic ability, and there’s big money if you can; so his theory that this exists is a step too far for me.

What the bleep gives more practical information about literally changing your mind and how the vibrations may travel, not being caught in the past. Also talks about quantum physics, which is interesting.

The bit where he says most people don’t know and doesn’t try to explain, wasn’t very useful.

The most pressing issue for our time has to be our environment, as engaging as ETs are, unless they’re going to make contact and help, they’re a red herring at this time in history.

Definitely become more fully functioning, take control of your life, help. All good messages.

Better studied and commented than most.

Thank you. It was interesting.

Keep an open mind.

No. The guy's either crazy or a con artist.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:579499
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.