Agnostic.com

4 1

This is a great concept. I would like to know what great concept you love and understand.

Ollied 4 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Infinity really is an interesting idea. When I think of infinity as a loop, I feel at ease or satisfied with the concept. When I try to imagine infinity as being linear and never ending, I feel uneasy because it is never ending. The Mormons have this eternity/infinity thing about marriage (in their temples). It is for time and all eternity! Well, oh my God. Who wants to be married for eternity? GROG

GROG Level 6 Mar 5, 2021

I know that e^i*pi + 1 means nothing to me.

Infinity has been around forever and most likely will be around forever.

Word Level 8 Mar 4, 2021

Many wedding couples enjoy the infinity symbol on their rings or describe their love for each other as infinite. A groom at one of my weddings declared loudly in his vows that he would loves his mate to "infinity and beyond!" 🙂

Oh, you asked for what concept we particularly enjoy. Mine would be "Natural Consequences" I suppose. (Not the child rearing method - just human responses to our actions.)

@Julie808 I think I tried to be too abstract but it's a good idea since we're bond to each other most of the time.

It's trekky to me ,😉😅

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:579846
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.