Agnostic.com

3 1

Simpsons corona virus

Check below
[twitter.com]

Castlepaloma 8 Mar 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Started my artist lifestyle in animation (now sculptor) as my daughter continues. Both of us can't continue our 4 continent tours due to covid. Comedain and animators have been the most honest people I have ever met.

Through my work, politicians keep showing up at my events to steal some spotlight. They are the most dishonest people I have ever met and you guys trust them with your lives.

Simpsons made many cartoons of world event long before they happened. Some were Trumps winning elections, 9/11 and so on.

Where i get all my scientifc knowledge,Twitter, yessiree

I can only give you many mainstream media that you guys could grasp on to some truths. Giving you Holistic alternative solutions for covid and health would be too far beyond your understanding.

@Castlepaloma but not yours,you stable genius....

Was that package sent from Wuhan?

Covid is claimed a war, so covid is a new war tactics against its own people . This nationalism is extremely traumatizing for most everyone and covid living too. Pass US President calling poor people or race or religion an evil. Then approved by its public then they to go over their country and murder millions of them. Leaving the most traumatized person a President as the exsape goat.
Leftists and the Democratic Party use ridicule all the time to shame their opponents instead of responding to issues. Conservatives, Republicans, and the Right should do the same, but better. Don't set me up on Ethier side, for I am an anarchist to this type of Government, Iam more of a holistic approach. I have been learning a lot about the Left and its tactics in shaming conservatives, Republicans, and anyone who resists certain cultural changes at the expense of others.

"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It's hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage."

Its unfair for all of us, meanwail the system has created maddness for most and moving in towards slavery. You will find the pendulum must swing.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:581834
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.