Agnostic.com

8 8

I just finished watching this limited series on Netflix. I’ll give 4 stars out of 5. So well done.

ballou 8 Mar 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I also enjoyed it....GREAT!

I'll try to catch it before it's gone.

Update: I just got on and downloaded it to my phone.

Probably the best thing I have watched all year!

OK. The reviews are good so I'll watch it now.

It’s a limited series of only 7 episodes. You should get through it quickly.

Thanks for the recommendation! I’ll check it out.

I hope you enjoy it!

I really enjoyed it. Nothing like a smart, tough redhead LOL.

@JackPedigo oh Jack, another Netflix for me to check out!!😉

@JackPedigo, @balou I like most of the stuff I’ve watched on Netflix, hopefully this will be another.😉

I agree, it was very well done and the casting was excellent. I'd probably give it a 4.5 because it was a little disorienting to me initially that it switched theming from standard dark melodrama, to highly-stylized.

I didn’t really notice the chess pieces on the show’s photo above until after the series. I was pleasantly surprised she overcame most of her obstacles.

@balou Yes, she certainly overcame a lot. I really liked the ending, too.

4 stars? I disagree. I give it 5 stars.

I liked the dialogue Beth had with the christian ladies that came to her house to visit with her. She stood by her convictions.

@balou Excellent miniseries. Great acting.

@barjoe I agree 100%

Yes, that was a great series.

My 19 year old daughter loved it. She wants to learn how to play chess now. I told her I will teach her.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:581957
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.