Agnostic.com

5 7

Non Abrahamic atheist

Out of curiosity, is there anyone on this site that comes from a non Abrahamic background. Does the concept of agnosticm exist among former Hindus or is Agnotiscm in itself a Westernn concept based on the disbelief of an omni know it all divine concept which is absent in Eastern belief already.

Davidthinks 7 Apr 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I knew a fellow raised Hindu who became atheist. I've also known former heathens from Alaska native backgrounds who were atheists. We come from a lot of different sources.

Good question. I'll be interested to see any answers, because I don't know.

i met a fellow on our lovely site whos parents raised him hindu. i can't remember if he said he identifies as agnostic or atheist tho...don't know if that helps

Byrd Level 7 Apr 15, 2018

Good question. I would like to know that, too.

I was never indoctrinated, so yes, but I don’t think that’s the reply you’re looking for.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:58397
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.