Agnostic.com

2 1

Have you heard any Democrats supporting a $14, or a $13.50, minimum wage?

Of course not; the Democrats are the reverse side of the ruling class’ coin.

To win, use direct democracy: the direct initiarive, referendum and recall. If your state doesn’t yet have them, GET THEM. When enough states have them, the nation will get them.

For info, go to ballotpedia.org and search on “History of initiative and referendum in the U.S.”

yvilletom 8 Mar 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Can we all agree that non tipped employees should not have to work for $7.25/hr?

I do. As a manager I have to take into account how this effects everyone and not just the minimum wage jobs. Hourly employees are tiered according to their experience, position, and other things. I now have to move those making 16-18hr to higher pay scale. Cost of living in Florida isn't as high as many of the other locations in the country. I believe that wages should be reactionary to inflation.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:585246
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.