Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK Meditation on the cosmic towel🗣🧠☯️ - YouTube

My new Dudeist Meditation video. I don't use these mighty platforms for simple purposes. LMFAO.

rainmanjr 8 Mar 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wish Bruce had discarded chewing cannibis leaf, as strongly advised by a Chinese senior doctor at the Queen Elizabeth hospital in Hong Kong after his first collapse and near death experience in May 1973, as it most likely caused or significantly contributed to the swelling of his brain which killed him at 32 two months later, after chewing cannibis leaf. Sometimes discarding things which we think are good, but in fact are not, is the hardest thing to do.

That's a new one on me. Must be the first instance of cannibis killing anyone and it had to be Bruce.

@rainmanjr first, if you should find a documentary from the 90s called The death of Bruce Lee, I advise you to watch it. It includes interviews with both the head QE hospital Chinese doctor I referred to, and an American doctor there at that time who actually treated Bruce in May 73. Second, while cannibis is certainly known to affect some people badly, including myself back in the 70s when I got terrible headaches from it and never touched it again, the official story, that Bruce died from a reaction from a common analgesic sold in the millions is not supported by any other case of anyone taking it and dying from massive brain swelling, from what I've read. I'm sure the pot heads on this site won't like this, but their drug of choice is not as harmless as they like to think.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:585534
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.