Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK Head of firm hired for Arizona election audit pushed fraud theories

Sometimes it's humiliating to live in such a pathetically stupid state.

The AZ state congress is giving $150,000 to a FL firm called 'Cyber Ninjas' (what are they -- 9th graders?) to oversee a recount of its 2020 general election results. The results are expected in 60 days (June?).

Are they going to submit their findings in some court -- under oath?
Maybe it's time to call Rudy or the Kraken.

What are they trying to accomplish? Two previous audits verified the election. Even if they overturn the AZ outcome, AZ only has 11 electoral votes. If they do somehow prove their claim, do they expect it to translate to other states?

My state is run by a bunch of crooked, grifting, morons. I wonder what 'evidence' they can fake up in two months.

I truly hope Maricopa county at least ensures the integrity of the ballots. It would be even more stupid to give them the chance to permanently corrupt information.

RichCC 8 Apr 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Only in a third rate nanny state such as this could this happen.

This is so fucked up. This is just a propaganda effort. GOP is 21st Century equivalent of Nazi Germany.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:586325
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.