Agnostic.com

8 0

Infinity War. Who dies?

The trailer for Avengers: Infinity War just dropped and I am very excited for it. However, I really hope that one of the main Avengers will die in the first half of the movie. Vision is likely going to die or at least go into a coma of type because he has an infinity stone in his head but I still think one of the main Avengers should kick the bucket. I think it will be either Ironman or Captain America. I'm leaning towards Cap as I would love to see Bucky or Falcon take over the Captain America mantle. Who do you think should/will die in Infinity Wars? Or will Marvel not have the guts to kill anyone?

Nicsnort 6 Nov 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Everyone. 😉

Seeing as how Phase 4 will include Spider-Man 2, Spider-Man 3, and Guardians 3, we can presume that neither Spider-Man nor any of the Guardians will die.

Very true. Though it would be a cheap shot for them to kill Spidey right after they came to that arrangement with Sony over his use.

Great question, I am leaning on Iron man, he is a great character but Stark is pretty much an old man now. As for the new Cap, I also think it should be Bucky because he is also a "super soldier"

Vision is definitely not coming out of it alive. Hawkeye dying would have a lot of emotional weight. No one who's got a movie franchise coming up. Captain America more than likely is biting the dust, and if not him definitely Iron Man, one of the two. I think Nick Fury is probably going to die doing something brave, same for Loki. Aaaand that's all I got.

A lot.

VISION, Man. And probably the DCU fanbase

hulk SMASH

Way to go.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5885
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.