Agnostic.com

5 6

I made it to the college today, and I'm back in time for my appt at 1 pm.

I left at 6:30 am for PPCC. They had dropped my Advanced Academic Achievement class because there wasn't an instructor for the 9 am class. I'm now signed up for the same class at 11 am on the same days. My afternoon class is in the same classroom as the AAA class. It's on the 3rd floor. I got my Student ID card and next month I can make it a bus pass. The $10 will be added onto my tuition. That is covered by Financial Aid. In June I'll make an appt with the special learning center place. I forgot the name of it? They've changed their name recently. I have to do a 1 hr screening to see what type of help would be the best for me. The IT people will put the new office word program on my computer once my virus is fixed. I can't wait until August 27th. Yay!

My plans weren't ruined after all. I will go to Wal-Mart for more food after my 1 pm appt. Tomorrow I'll workout at the gym. Like I said, good things are coming my way, because I'm making them happen.

Below is my Student ID card.

Sarahroo29 8 Apr 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah, thanks.

Congratulations!

Thanks.

Congrats, let that be a beginning of plenty success stories to come !!

Yep.

You got it going, Yah!

Yay! Thanks.

Nice id!

The pic angle looks weird to me, but thanks.

@Sarahroo29 No..no..not weird....cute!

@buzz13 Thanks.

@buzz13 I hate other people taking my photo. I like taking my own selfies.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:59290
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.