Agnostic.com

2 1

But Australian Prime Minister Morrison has god on his side. Doesn't he?

Journalist Shane Dowling reports more on the behaviour of wankers working in Parliament house in Canberra, Australia.

[kangaroocourtofaustralia.com]

FrayedBear 9 May 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Kangaroo courts are everywhere.

Check your top paddock.

@waitingforgodo

I trust my family and circle. I trust state and banks as far as I can throw them.

@Castlepaloma you trust conspiracy theory sites.

@waitingforgodo
I trust we all conspire just lately it's drawn more negative connotation. Theories means it more unknown possibies. I trust much more governing myself and people I love or know well enough. I trust for people to do what ever they want, as long as they don't harm anyone.

All this sexual bru haha scandal is all very poorly reflecting on Morrison, and should be addressed in this day and age, but it won't get him kicked out next time and tends to reinforce popular negative views on politics generally which helps no one. Meanwhile it's the vacant empty policies of this government that is the real issue being neglected. Since the (alleged) ALP is just as policy vacant there's not much to feel sanguine about.

Isn't sanguinity beaten into Australians from an early age?
"She'll be right mate!"

@FrayedBear yes, apathy and a myopic attitude is as Australian as football, meat pies, kangaroos and Holden cars, and that's how we got Morrison elected and probably reelected next year. Australians like their PMs to be 'a nice bloke' and not too bright, and if they are bright then not to show it, like Hawkie.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:593484
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.