Agnostic.com

2 5

LINK 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Cats and Dogs | Vetsource

Do you know what an ailurophile is, how many words a dog can learn, or why cats love boxes? Read on to find out!

TheoryNumber3 8 May 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good read, thank you.

In psychiatry, this is the name given to a disorder characterized by excessive, pathological attachment to cats. If we talk about cats, they have a pathological love of boxes. It happens that with ailurophilia, people keep many cats (up to several dozen), not considering the cost and the possibility of providing them with acceptable living conditions. Cats are believed to help cope with loneliness or replace loved ones who have passed away. So it's not always psychiatry. Maybe it helps someone. I used to buy Cat Scratcher for all my cats and not spend on each one, so I don't always admit to being a wasteful person either.

Cool facts

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:594040
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.