Agnostic.com

3 5

Ted Cruz's 2016 'Running Mate' Reveals Why She's "Very Disappointed" in Him.

Looks like there’ll be no more weird joining of hands between former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas).

Cruz in 2016 named Fiorina as his vice presidential pick if he won the GOP nomination. On Thursday, Fiorina expressed her now disappointment in her former ally to CNN’s Brianna Keilar.

“You were his running mate in 2016. And he has gone full Trump mode,” noted Keilar, referencing how Cruz has been pushing Donald Trump’s election lies and last week visited the twice-impeached ex-president at his Mar-a-Lago resort.

"I have to say I’m very disappointed in Ted. I’ve been very disappointed in Ted for some time now,” she responded. “I tried to help Ted’s candidacy because I thought it would be tragic and terrible if Donald Trump were the Republican party’s nominee. Turns out I was right about Donald Trump. And sadly, it appears, I was wrong about Ted Cruz.”

“I think it will take massive losses for Republicans to understand that this is not the way forward. Liz Cheney is correct. This is terrible for the party in the medium and long run and is terrible for the country in the short run,” says @CarlyFiorina on the future of the GOP.

[huffpost.com]

LiterateHiker 9 May 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Self serving, revisionist, and after-the-fact. Fiorina was a singularly inept CEO, and would f@#$k Donald Trump in two nanoseconds to get ahead politically.

That show not repubs are morons and ass kissers of Trump. Glad she saw the light.

Cruz will NEVER get the GOP Nomination...he is WAY too much of an ASSHOLE and NOBODY likes him.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:595000
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.