Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK DeSantis signs bill banning gun regulations by local governments | TheHill

This guy's just going all in on making certain his state remains insane.

No defunding the police bill this past Friday, no gun restrictions Monday. Will be interesting to see what he does tomorrow. (I believe this is happening because he's running for president in 2024.)

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Atrocious

bobwjr Level 10 May 11, 2021

Another reason we need federal laws for regulating guns just as we need federal laws protecting voters rights. I have felt for a long time one of the biggest mistakes this country made was the division of the country by states and letting them make their own laws.

A little mini me wannabe dictator in the making. Just do away with cities and counties then and make desantis king of the state. fucker

What’s the point of having local governments then? Why not dissolve them and have the state legislature take over making DeSantis mayor of all municipalities?

un-fucking-believable.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:595689
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.