Agnostic.com

3 0

A small matter of sexual differentiation or out & out Australian misandry?

The coroner has just reported that a woman who shot her child & then herself was psychotic.
If it had been a man it would simply have been labelled a domestic violence murder-suicide and certainly would not have taken many years to judge.
[theage.com.au]

The Australian government, acting on its belief that women are not violent, only men are, issued the following post budget commentary:

[pmc.gov.au]

How does your country compare in the delusional stakes?

FrayedBear 9 May 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Mind you....... my brother is married to someone with Borderline Personality disorder. She's a crazy violent bitch and my brother stays with her cos he is co-dependent.

Been there done that bought the T shirt

I would suggest that everyone that kills their family have some sort of psychiatric condition. Jails need to be set up for rehabilitation not punishment.
The average male is bigger and stronger than the average female and one would think they could a) move out when there is escalating violence within the relationship. or b) defend themselves.

Testosterone builds strength, and estrogen reduces strength (as my dad who has prostate cancer found out).

As a female I am unable to walk about after dark without continual looking about and glancing over my shoulder for threat of danger. Most men do not experience that.

One woman dies a week in Australia due to DV. Men die too, but more often from a homosexual relationship.

If there is inequality in the way women are treated by the legal system I'm all for an inquiry. I can't help thinking however, of all the years men were legally permitted to beat their wives, have them put into psych institutions, forgiven for murdering prostitutes because obviously they deserved what they got. Men sure do jump up and down if the injustice swings occasionally against them but perhaps that's because they aren't accustomed to being the victim.

I would suggest that everyone that kills has some sort of psychiatric condition!
It is probably 50 years dince men could beat their wives or section them & that was largely at the direction of religion.
Men do not organise to the extent that the million rabid Australian "Destroy the Joint" members do protesting & having laws changed to allow them to justify murder because they are menstruating.
How do you know that men, who experience more violent assaults than women, don't walk around at night fearfully looking over their shoulders?

Yeah ok, you've convinced me. Women are violent monsters and men get the blame.

Who was the most prolific UK serial killer of all time until the turn of the century?
Not anyone you ever heard of.
HER name was Mary Ann Cotton and she killed at least 21 people before she was arrested including her husbands (plural) her son and many of the children she was hired to care for. She was known by the epithet "The Baby Farmer".
The only other who may have been worse was Denis Neilson, the Camden town murderer, who claimed to have killed more, but was only convicted of killing 17 of his homosexual lovers out of guilt and of being outed.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:596909
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.