Agnostic.com

2 5

I find I am already less interested in the news and am becoming complacent about the future. Somehow, the Repugs keep their base riled up all the time. They are working the abortion ticket right now and will soon come up with several more emotional issues to keep their base riled up. Even when they are in power, they feed their base with lies and fresh meat constantly.

We desperately need to keep our base and voters riled up or we will lose Congress in 2022.

What issues will bring in new voters and keep our base energized?We have the power of social media, and our foot soldiers need to learn to use it.

Lorajay 9 May 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Related, fear Sells unfortunately: [alternet.org]

I agree that they both do some fear mongering as well. My question was aimed at how to attract more people to our side and I was hoping for answers that did not include fear mongering. Liberals are almost always reacting. Is there some way we could reach out initially instead?

@Lorajay There are no sides anymore, just variation on the theme of capitalist democracy, he who buys the most shares in society rules.
The next decade will see changes in this world that modern political science could not even have guessed at, but has always been the aim of economists and corporatocracy.
A world that functions like a business for the benefit of those who own everything and everyone else.
It does not matter what the "leaders" call themselves they all answer only to the power of the almighty $

Politicians and mainstream media is the greatest waste time and creating a great depression .

Best to take care of yourself, family and friends. First and foremost.

Unfortunately, way too often anymore politicians make laws that interfere with our ability to take care of my family and friends.

@Lorajay

Can only speak for myself, I've been preparing for this the last ten years. Even though I am living the dream of a self government, eco self sustainable, free trade and loving community. The world is falling all around our community and it make me so sad.

Tried many times to give out the source of the problem and the solutions we have use. It's mainly on deaf ears for now. They will need to hit a greater rock bottom of abuse. Before the pendulum swings the other extreme way. Than my reinvention of myself will be fashionable again. In order to give it all away again. .

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:598441
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.