Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK Fake prophet says Good will Punish Doubters and Disbelievers With Insanity

😂

This guy is a rambling idiot. I had to read his ramblings twice to see if I'm just tired and didn't get it, or if he's just batshit crazy.

I'm not that tired.

😜

#nutcase

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sanity to the mad seems insane

He is good at what he does, he manages to speak without actually saying anything specific for a long time, and when he has to, he drifts off into the vague realms of metaphor. So that the believers will lap it up, and every one will go home thinking. "His thoughts agree exactly with mine, great guy." When in reality apart from vague metaphorical threats, about what god may do, which can be interpreted many ways, he says nothing.

It has been my experience that the "believers" have more psychological damage than athists. We tend to be waaaaay more pragmatic.

I am a freethinking atheist, and am good, threats of hell deflect off me like superman.

FTA: "Bullock menacingly forewarned that would-be naysayers should tread lightly if they wish to avoid having their brains scrambled". Bullock's brains are already scrambled.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:598816
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.