Agnostic.com

6 0

LINK "The Only Moral Abortion is My Abortion"

When a pro-lifer needs an abortion

OldMetalHead 9 May 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

just my opinion

The Babble is pretty laid-back about abortions, their "morality" angle is simply invented.

Abortion should be a option for any woman regardless of her religious beliefs. The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

They are delusional anyway

bobwjr Level 10 May 25, 2021

From my perspective, this is just more evidence of the double standard of the religious right. I am grateful that I was able to recognize the hypocrisy by the time I was seven years old.

Bizarre behaviour isn’t it? I had no idea.

@OldMetalHead yes, it’s like going down the rabbit hole to more you learn about the hypocrisy 😞 I suppose they thought it would never happen to them. But it also shows how superficial their beliefs and relationships are. They can’t be honest with each other and rely on those they persecute for support.
I suppose each of them think they are the only ones as they cannot honestly relate. What a sad way to live, never really knowing people or being known.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:598945
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.