Agnostic.com

5 4

Biden overlooking the “Nones”?

[agnostic.com]

skado 9 June 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's not politically advantageous to court the "nones", or else he would do it. I didn't make the rules, I just deal with them.

There is this great misunderstanding that the democrats are our friends. Don’t forget they are neoliberal at best. Both parties will do/say whatever is necessary to stay in power. All we can hope for is the few breadcrumbs they they throw our way.

We D's are already fragmenting, it seems, so might be stretched very thin between that and gQp suppressions. I wouldn't stretch us further, for votes, but don't imagine it would hurt us much. Religious D's must be aware of Atheists in our party. But @CuddyCruiser is right and we don't need that now.

This “None” nonsense is just another way of causing distraction.

Yep. He is way too religious for my taste.

Yeh that giant inauguration bible 😬 An explicit proclamation about church state separation might go a long way. If he has the balls.

I agree. While I was close to ecstatic that the four-year nightmare had ended, I cringed during Biden's inauguration at all the religious references. A far cry from Obama's inaugural speech that at least gave us a passing nod.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:602309
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.